Welcome to Natation Allée!

Whether you are a competitive swimmer
or just like splashing around in the water,
THIS BLOG IS FOR YOU (:

For more information about me, click here!

11 February 2009

Day Two.

Wednesday, February 11th, 2009

Morning workout at the pool
2500 yards in less than 1 hour

(warm up)
300 Swim Free

(main set)
5 x 100 Swim Free (:10 Rest)
12 x 50 Swim Choice (:05 Rest)(I chose to alternate breast & back)
400 Kick IM (I substituted free kick for the backstroke kick, I was lazy)
400 Pull Free

(cool down)
200 Swim Free

*This workout is the weekly workout posted at my pool, although the original workout is only 2400 yrds (I added an extra 100 to the cool down).


2 Star Workout!
I was still a little sore from Day One and at first, my movements felt really restricted in the water. It wasn't until the last couple 100 free's that I was able to loosen up. Also, I had under an hour to workout, so my yardage was smaller than I like it to be. This workout was really good for cardio, though! Morning swims have ALWAYS been my favorite, but it just didn't feel right this morning; something was off. All in all, I felt alright about the workout!

♥Mannie

No comments: